Saturday, February 03, 2007

That Must Be Nice ...

A little bird just told me a story:

From what I hear, Liz Garrigan over at the Nashville Scene, wife of the new Deputy Mayor has done some travel recently. Apparently she went along with her husband and the mayor on a tax-payer financed trip to Greece.

If true, it's good to know where my taxes are going ... I hear that Larry Brinton is looking into it. Can't wait to hear the full story.

Update: Kleinheider has said that the report is false. And it seems I've been mocked for lack of proof. Not saying I have any. But all that's been said so far against me is that the story isn't true. Now that's proof ...

3 comments:

Kleinheider said...

This post is inaccurate.

RMN said...

False anonymous slander. Wow, aren't the internets great?

Mike Shor said...

"But all that's been said so far against me is that the story isn't true. Now that's proof ..."

Great idea for a blog. Spread unsubstantiated filth. Demand evidence filth is untrue. Perhaps get one in a hundred stories right, just by luck. Claim divine inspiration!

I saw our very own Nashborough swinging a club at a cute little puppy last weekend, a twinkle in the eye, screaming "You all deserve to DIE!" Unless I see photographic evidence to the contrary, I'm sticking with this story.